Sprinkler System Inspection
If We Don't Call Back In One Hour lunch Is On Us!
Protect Your System
Modern sprinkler systems are convenient and a necessary part of your home. As property owners, we don’t have to think much about turning them on or whether they’re providing the lawn coverage required to keep our yards and landscaping looking good. We simply become accustomed to the sound of them automatically turning off and on each day. It becomes part of our routine.
Regular service on your sprinkler system, though, is the best way to guarantee that keeps happening. Lawn Sense offers thorough inspections to assess the condition of your sprinkler system and spot any issues before they become concerns.
Our Inspection Checks
Sprinkler System Inspection
- Activate the system zone by zone to make sure they turn on/off
- Inspect the rain/freeze sensor for proper function
- Check the controllers back up battery
- Program the timer to clients specifications
- Examine each zone for broken sprinkler heads or nozzles
- Examine the system and lawn for leaks or dry spots
- Check water pressure to the sprinkler system
- Check the condition of the back flow
- Identify heads that need to be raised or lowered for proper coverage
- Check for overspray and excessive water use
We Are Here To Help
At Lawn Sense we are the local experts in sprinkler repair and weed control. We know the best way to grow a successful business is to deliver great customer service and excellent results. Whether you need your sprinkler system fixed quickly, want to get your lawn back in shape, or you want to save money on your water bills, our experienced lawn specialists are eager to help.
All too often we hear about homeowners looking for help and either can’t get ahold of anyone or can’t someone to show up. You won’t have that problem with us. Someone is available to answer your call at all times. That’s one reason we’re confident that we are the easiest company to work with in the metroplex!
If you need a professional to check your sprinkler system or anything else sprinkler related please call us at 972-529-8423 or fill out the form.
We want to be the most trusted and reliable company you’ve ever dealt with. We want to set the standard for how you think all home service companies should operate.
Our mission statement is taken very seriously. Which is why we have so many systems in place to deliver a consistently great service. We want to be the easiest company you’ve ever dealt with. Call us now at 972-529-8423 to get on the schedule.
- 1: Actually answer the phone and listen to your needs.
- 2: Take your information to put into the system.
- 3: Schedule your appointment and send you an email confirmation.
- 4: You’ll get a text message when our technician on the way with a profile picture.
- 5: Perform a full inspection and create a plan with you to give you the best results.
- 6: After you approve the plan we’ll put it in action and complete the repairs.
- 7: Double check your system and go over it with you.
- 8: Once you’re happy our technician can take a payment by card and email a receipt.
Experts in Sprinkler Repair For Allen Locals
Every heard the phrase “jack of all trades master of none”? We take the opposite approach. We specialize in only a few things we know we can be the best at, and irrigation is one of them.
Every spring thousands of homeowners in Allen turn on their sprinkler system hoping it still works the same as it did in the fall. Like a car that hasn’t been started in several months, you’re likely to encounter some problems. As soon as you notice something isn’t right give us a call. Even the smallest issue can be a sign of another underlying issue not yet seen. Hundreds of gallons of water could be lost before the real problem becomes obvious.
If you need a sprinkler system inspection please call us right away at 972-529-8423. We’ll answer and get you on the schedule.
Trusted and Local
The right watering system can go a long way towards ensuring your green thumb efforts. Sprinklers are a practical and necessary addition to your lawn, especially with these hot summers. Arranged well, they bring life to your lawn and landscape, as well as keeping your foundation secure. We can work with any type of property and lawn configuration. When you want the best for your grass, you can count on our technicians to deliver results.
We are performing sprinkler repairs daily, so we know what you expect from your service provider when you need sprinkler installation or repair. Whether you’re a homeowner or own commercial property, you want your lawn to look great. You’ve already invested a lot of time and money into your sprinkler system, so you want it to perform. When you call our team for your sprinkler repair job we start by performing a full inspection of your system. Our technicians will listen to your concerns and help develop a plan to make sure you get the results you want.