If We Don't Call Back In One Hour lunch Is On Us!
Experts in Sprinkler Repair
Every heard the phrase “jack of all trades master of none”? We take the opposite approach. We specialize in only a few things we know we can be the best at, and irrigation is one of them.
Every spring thousands of homeowners turn on their sprinkler system hoping it still works the same as it did in the fall. Like a car that hasn’t been started in several months, you’re likely to encounter some problems. As soon as you notice something isn’t right give us a call. Even the smallest issue can be a sign of another underlying issue not yet seen. Hundreds of gallons of water could be lost before the real problem becomes obvious.
If you have water currently flooding your lawn you can shut off the water to the system at the back flow. It is typically in a separate box next to the main water meter box. The next step is to give us a call so we can fix your sprinklers. If we don’t call you back in 30 minutes lunch is on us.
If you have a sprinkler system issue, our experienced irrigation specialists can either fix it or replace it. We only use tested products for our sprinkler system repairs, ensuring quality throughout the whole process.
Schedule an Appointment
We want to be the most trusted and reliable company you’ve ever dealt with. We want to set the standard for how you think all home service companies should operate.
We take our mission statement seriously. We have so many systems in place to deliver a consistently great service that are being updated weekly. You will have a great experience from the first call to the last. This is what happens when you call us to set up an appointment for irrigation repair.
- Step 1: We actually answer the phone and listen to your needs, while taking notes on what we need to do to help.
- Step 2: Our receptionists will email you our appointment information.
- Step 3: After you approve the appointment we send your info to our dispatch team to confirm the appointment date.
- Step 4: You’ll get a reminder email the day before the appointment, and a text message when we’re on the way with our employees profile so you know who’s coming.
- Step 5: We perform a full inspection and create a plan with you to give you the best results.
- Step 6: After you approve the plan we’ll put it in action and complete the repairs.
- Step 7: We’ll double check your system and go over it with you.
- Step 8: After that we’ll clean up and email an invoice so you can pay online with a card.
- Step 9: We follow up with you within 2 days of service to make sure you’re happy again.
Common Sprinkler Problems
- Broken or leaking sprinkler heads
- Broken Valves
- Clogged Nozzles
- Cut Wires
- Broken pipes
- Broken rain/freeze sensors
- Malfunctioning controllers
- Zones that won’t come on
- Zones that won’t shut off
- Spray heads are too low
- Capping or moving sprinkler heads
The right watering system can go a long way towards ensuring your green thumb efforts. Sprinklers are a practical, attractive addition to landscapes across the country. Arranged well, they bring life to many lawns. Their systems provide essential water & timers with the convenience of not having to manually spray water ourselves.
We offer a full range of irrigation system services including drip irrigation systems. Our experienced staff can handle any situation. We stock high quality, brand name parts from Rain Bird, Toro, Hunter, Weathermatic etc. We never use cheap parts or take shortcuts. Your irrigation system will require maintenance to keep it working optimally. When you call our team for your sprinkler repair job we start by performing a full inspection of your system. Our technicians will listen to your concerns and help develop a plan to make sure you get the results you want.
Sprinkler System Inspection
- Activate the system zone by zone to make sure they turn on/off
- Inspect the rain/freeze sensor for proper function
- Check the controllers back up battery
- Program the timer to clients specifications
- Examine each zone for broken sprinkler heads or nozzles
- Examine the system and lawn for leaks or dry spots
- Check water pressure to the sprinkler system
- Check the condition of the back flow
- Identify heads that need to be raised or lowered for proper coverage
- Check for overspray and excessive water use