How To Program Hunter X Core Controller
How to program your Hunter X Core sprinkler system timer the easy way.
In this step by step guide we’ll walk you through setting up your Hunter X core. We’ll go through everything you need to know to get your sprinklers running automatically. One thing to remember, after you make a change to a setting it automatically saves.
Date & Time: The first step is getting your date and time set up.
- Flip the knob over to “Current Time/Day”
- Use the left and right arrows to move through the year, date, and time settings as you adjust them.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust each time to where it needs to be.
Start Times: This setting determines what time your sprinklers come on. The X-Core has four programs you can set up. If you use multiple programs we recommend not using the same start time for more than one.
- Flip the knob to “Start Times”
- Use the left and right arrows to move through the different programs as shown on the left of the screen.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the start time.
- To turn a program off, adjust the time past midnight. There you will see “OFF”. Each program you don’t want to use needs to be turned off.
Run Times: This programs how long each zone will run for. At the end of setting up your run times it will tell you how long one cycle takes to complete.
- Flip the knob to “Run Times”
- Use the left and right arrows to flip through the zones. You’ll see the zone number on the left side of the screen.
- Use the up and own arrows to adjust the run time for each zone. You can have different run times for each zone, customize it suitable for your lawns needs.
Water Days: This is where we set up what days we want to water. Also, why it was necessary to set up the date and time. Without that, our watering days could be off.
- Flip over to “Water Days”
- Press the “Up” arrow on everyday that you want to water and the “Down” arrow on everyday that you don’t want to water.
- It will automatically move to the next day as you pick yes or no to watering.
- Flip the knob to “Run”
That’s it! Your Hunter X-Core is fully programmed and will run automatically now. Sit back and relax.