How To Program Irritrol KwikDial Controller
How to program your Irritrol KwikDial sprinkler system timer the easy way.
In this step by step guide we’ll walk you through setting up your Irritrol KwikDial. We’ll go through everything you need to know to get your sprinklers running automatically. One thing to remember, after you make a change to a setting it automatically saves.
Date & Time: The first step is getting your date and time set up.
- Flip the knob over to “Date/Time”
- Use the “Up” and “Down” arrows to adjust each time to where it needs to be. After you adjust your time click the right arrow.
- Use the right arrow to move through the time, date, and year settings as you adjust them.
Water Days: This is where we set up what days we want to water. Also, why it was necessary to set up the date and time. Without that, our watering days could be off.
- Flip over to each day of the week you’d turn on or off.
- Press the “Up” arrow on everyday that you want to water. You’ll see a water drop if you are watering that day.
- Press the “Down” arrow on everyday that you don’t want to water. You’ll see a water drop circled with a line through if you aren’t watering.
- Flip the switch to the next day and repeat.
Start Times: This setting determines what time your sprinklers come on. The KwikDial has three programs you can set up. If you use multiple programs we recommend not using the same start time for more than one.
- Flip the knob to “Start Times”
- Use knob to select start time one.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the start time.
- Move to start time two and three.
- To turn a program off, adjust the time past midnight. There you will see three lines “- – -”. This means that program is off. Each program you don’t want to use needs to be turned off.
Run Times: This programs how long each zone will run for.
- Flip the knob to “Stations”
- Choose which station you to adjust by selecting it with the knob.
- Use the up and down arrows to adjust the run time for each zone. You can have different run times for each zone, customize it suitable for your lawns needs.
- Flip the knob to “Run”
That’s it! Your Irritrol KwikDial is fully programmed and will run automatically now. Sit back and relax.